    to DSL?

    Thank you,

    jm

    JM, Aug 6, 2005

  2. www.BradReese.Com, Aug 6, 2005

  3. JM

    Scooby Guest

    You don't need anything specific for cable modems. Just a ethernet port.
    For general home use, the off the shelf items work great - linksys, belkin,
    netgear, etc... If you are looking for Cisco specifically or need the VPN
    and QOS, look at the SOHO routers, such as the 83x series - you don't need a
    17xx series router for home use.

    Hope that helps.

    Jim

    Scooby, Aug 6, 2005