    criterias total recorder doesn't seem that easy to use and stuff. the
    software needs to auto split the songs tho like realplay music does and tag
    em right.

    ABS, Aug 28, 2005

  2. Try this: http://www.roemersoftware.com/index.html

    **SS**

    Secret Squiddle, Aug 28, 2005

  3. ABS

    ABS Guest

    Thanks. This software doesn't auto name based on mp3 tags like the total
    recorder and replay music though. i read the site and it says for auto
    namking all it does is name it like 1, 2 3 and so on, but there is no
    mention at all of any mp3 tagging info it would get from the net or rhapsody
    itself.

    ABS, Aug 28, 2005
  4. ABS

    ABS Guest

    this software doesn't auto name them from mp3 tags and so forth like replay
    music which is one of the requirements i have.

    ABS, Aug 28, 2005
  5. ABS

    Toolman Tim Guest

    I don't believe you'll find *any* program that can assign MP3 tags to
    streaming audio. They are not streaming an MP3 file in the MP3 data format.
    They are playing it on their end, and piping the result to you. It is
    usually very lossy, it is more like a WAV file than an MP3. You would have
    to edit the MP3 tags yourself.

    Toolman Tim, Aug 28, 2005
  6. ABS

    ABS Guest

    Replay Music does this and so does Total Recorder 5.2. www.highcriteria.com
    and www.replay-music.com
    I got Total Recorder to record from Music Match 10 and it tagged the song
    correctly, but with the demo version they put in a high white noise sound
    for half a second every 1 minute untill you register it. Total Recorder does
    not work with Rhapsody for tagging files though. It does record them though.
    Replay Music records them and tags them from Rhapsody, but doesn't tag 100%
    as some might say unknwon filename or something.

    With Replay Music I recorded 22 tracks and when I played them back in Itunes
    the sound was crackling and stuttery. I was assuming this was from Rhapsody
    having audio bugs as Replay Music web site in their knowledge base says if
    you experience audio problems when playing back files recorded from Rhapsody
    3.0 then you have to use the Rhapsody 2.1 software untill Rhapsody fixes
    their bugs in 3.0. So for the 22 tracks I did the audio was bad. I then
    tried it again last night and they played better today 3 songs. Normal I
    think. 2 of the 3 were tagged with correct song name, artist and album name
    too. The one not tagged just said unknown. Pc Mag or pc world said it was
    about 80% accurate in their tagging tests when they reviewed replay music.

    I'm going to install Replay Music on my other pc and try it again because it
    is possible I had total recorder set up to do the audio playback and that is
    why the songs were so messed up when i played them back. since replay music
    does 25 recordings on demo version i need to install it on my other pc to
    try it again.

    ABS, Aug 28, 2005
  7. ABS

    kara2011

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2011
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    when speaking of recording, we have to mention about some easy cool soft like audacity, adobe audition etc, these one can help you record rhapsody stream, but how do you tag them? it drives me nuts in the past, you just need test it out to see whether it can both download rhapsody music and tag them with artist, title, album etc.
    http://www.recordstreamingmusic.net/download-music-from-rhapsody.html

    kara2011, Jul 14, 2011