    temperature on the taskbar?

    Thanks,

    Bill

    Bill Dobbs, Aug 22, 2003

  2. Bill Dobbs

    fmav Guest

    My Intel4 came with the Software plus some more goodies?
    The Software is good enough to shut your computer down
    when to hot.

    fmav

    fmav, Aug 22, 2003

  3. Bill Dobbs

    BIG NIGE Guest

    MOTHERBOARD MONITOR temp, voltages,fan speeds etc, will even send e-mail of
    problem if you want.

    BIG NIGE, Aug 22, 2003
  4. Howdy!

    Several. The one I use is Speedfan, from www.almico.com . It also
    allows, on SOME computers, control of the connected fans so that you can
    idle the fans down if the system is cool enough.

    If SMART is enabled, it can also monitor the HD temps for those
    drives that support it (such as Maxtor and IBM/Hitachi drives).

    RwP

    Ralph Wade Phillips, Aug 23, 2003