    crtl-d, crtl-l" etc etc. Thanks

    i got refered to this group from another one so please dont flame me
    if this is the improper group to post to.

    Branndon, Jan 6, 2004

  2. Branndon

    Spider Guest

    i dont know if theres any software you there that can in essince take
    Can you explain a little more about where these city names come from? What software are you working in? City names just don't pop up on the desktop without some help from some kind of software. I don't know of any software that will do what you want but macro type of software might come close. Macro software would allow you to define a sequence of tasks to one short key stroke.

    Spider
    http://web.tampabay.rr.com/spider1

    Spider, Jan 6, 2004

  3. Branndon

    Boomer Guest

    I'm not sure what you want but I've used this before to highlight
    text on pages.

    http://ftp.unicamp.br/simtel.net/win95/txtutl.html
    hilitext.zip 586K Highlight all occurrences of found text. Free

    Boomer, Jan 6, 2004