Software : Is There Any Burning software To Burn CSS Encoded DVD's Thanks

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Steelman, Dec 5, 2004.

  1. Steelman

    Steelman Guest

    Steelman, Dec 5, 2004

  2. You need to download DVD Region+CSS Free

    they work in the background and will sort out the problem

    Dr Hackenbush, Dec 5, 2004

  3. Steelman

    °Mike° Guest

    Subject goes up there ... ^^^^^

    Question goes down there ... vvv

    On Sun, 05 Dec 2004 12:46:15 GMT, in
    <>
    Steelman scrawled:

    °Mike°, Dec 5, 2004
  4. And your point is what exactly, in what way have you aided the OP ?

    Dr Hackenbush, Dec 5, 2004
  5. And your point is what exactly, in what way have you aided the OP ?

    Dr Hackenbush, Dec 5, 2004
  6. Steelman

    °Mike° Guest

    My point is that questions should not be asked
    in the subject line. What's yours?
    I have added to his/her knowledge on how to compose
    good usenet posts. Now is there anything else that
    you would like explained?

    °Mike°, Dec 5, 2004
  7. Yup, why type out the problem twice, all that the OP wanted to know was
    summed up in one nice short request, and neatly contained in the header.
    I had no problem with that, in the same way that i dont care about top or
    bottom postings

    Who has passed this edict regarding format , who says questions shouldnt be
    asked in the subject line
    Show us here in this group this "should not be asked in the subject line"
    that you claim

    Dr Hackenbush, Dec 5, 2004
  8. Steelman

    °Mike° Guest

    I never said the above line, at all. Are you in
    the habit of post-editing?
    I didn't, unlike you:
    Which is where the "Subject" of a posted question goes...get it?
    Well, bully for you.
    What edict? Nobody (besides you) mentioned anything
    about edicts or absolute rules.
    It's a matter of common usage and common sense, of which
    the latter seems to have escaped you.
    See above.

    °Mike°, Dec 5, 2004
  9. Steelman

    trout Guest

    Well, aside from matters of esthetics; some news servers (such as
    individual.net) do not *carry* messages with empty bodies; limiting the
    pool of people available to help the poster.

    trout, Dec 6, 2004
  10. TWAT

    Dr Hackenbush, Dec 6, 2004
  11. Wouldnt disagree with that, but the reply was just being smart assed to
    suit, and didnt allude to the problem that you refer.

    Dr Hackenbush, Dec 6, 2004
  12. Steelman

    °Mike° Guest

    What an intelligent response. You must be very proud
    of yourself. Well done, your stupidity is growing by the
    moment.

    °Mike°, Dec 6, 2004
  13. Steelman

    °Mike° Guest

    No it wasn't, not in the least. You just took umbrage at
    it, for some unknown reason, dug a hole for yourself, and
    are now scrambling at the sides.
    It wasn't meant to, dolt.

    °Mike°, Dec 6, 2004