    VOIP or anything fancy, just dialing from some keypad on the screen, and
    using your mic and speakers to communicate.
    ?

    gigajosh, Dec 2, 2003

  2. gigajosh

    Juan Pérez Guest

    <http://www.dialpad.com/>
    Calls not free but charges are low.

    <www.nextel.com>
    Haven't tried this one.

    Any of the IM apps. can carry a two way pc connection but both parties
    must have the program.

    Juan Pérez, Dec 2, 2003

  3. gigajosh

    gigajosh Guest

    But these are like special services over IP or whatever. I just want to use
    my POTS via my PC mic and speakers.
    Does anyone out there think that's possible?

    gigajosh, Dec 2, 2003
  4. gigajosh

    (o)_(o) Guest

    You can use Kazaa's new software to make calls or the old fashioned
    Netmeeting works just as good.

    (o)_(o), Dec 8, 2003