    Thanks for your advice,

    DT

    , Apr 14, 2005

  2. In article <>,
    <> wrote:
    :This is my first time login to Cisco.com for downloading image.
    :What I am looking for is an image that supports cef load balancing.

    :How do I know which Feature Set will support CEF load balancing ?

    Any release in the last several years should support CEF load
    balancing, if it supports CEF at all.

    CEF's load balancing ability goes back as far as IOS 11.1(17)CC
    [for the 7200 and 7500]

    In 12.0,

    "Per-packet load balancing via CEF is not supported on Engine 2 Gigabit
    Switch Router (GSR) line cards (LCs)."

    but that was the only restriction noted even then.
    --
    Walter Roberson is my name,
    And Usenet is my nation.

    Walter Roberson, Apr 14, 2005

  3. BradReeseCom Guest

    BradReeseCom, Apr 15, 2005
  4. Guest

    Thanks, Walter. I just downloaded the 12.3 for my 2621 and I can
    practise those commands.

    DT

    , Apr 15, 2005