    source control software or SDK's would be very helpful.

    Thanks,
    Ben

    curious314159, May 10, 2007

  2. Chris Gilbert, May 10, 2007

  3. curious314159

    Pat Guest

    Pretty cool piece of software.

    Can that fulfill the OP's desire to manually focus the camera through
    the software? Seems unlikely since that is a physical thing, not an
    electronic thing -- esp. on the one manual focus lens I have around
    here somewhere.

    Pat, May 10, 2007
  4. Pat wrote
    I agree. The camera would have to be in AF mode.

    I must admit I do like the idea of being able to review the
    shot immediately on a tablet PC rather than on the LCD on
    the back of the box.

    Chris

    Chris Gilbert, May 10, 2007
  5. curious314159

    jpc Guest

    google cam2com. Software works for oly and canon cameras

    jpc, May 13, 2007