Softswitch with billing buy/rent/lease

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Merlin, Nov 13, 2007.

  1. Merlin

    Merlin Guest

    --

    Are you looking for a reliable softswitch?
    • online billing access.
    • manage and admin through a user friendly web CRM
    • create reseller accounts in our softswitch/Virtual partitioning.
    • use PC-to-phone with our service with any codec support.
    • support of both SIP and H323 protocols
    • Interoperability with most vendors;
    • proxy functionality
    • Intelligent call routing for LCR. By providing multiple routing options,
    the VoIP softswitch enables providers to select the most profitable and
    high quality routes for each call and increase call completion rates,
    revenues and profits.
    • SIP-H323 Protocol Conversion
    • Route Fail-over Support
    • High Scalability
    • Reliable and stable
    • ASR
    • Tech support available
    • Leased term purchase possible

    For more details please contact me directly at:
    e-mail: Merlin (at) tcpmail.co.uk
    MSN: merlin (at) vfemail.net

    Telecom Discussions at
    http://www.telecom-gear.com/