Softswitch and billing software for Rent or Sale

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by gouqingyun, Dec 14, 2007.

  1. gouqingyun

    gouqingyun Guest

    Softswitch and billing software for Rent or Sale
    we offer the latest and stable softswitch for
    rent , lease and sale with 24/7 online tech support... .It includes

    Wholesale Solution
    Pc2phone Solution
    Calling Card solution
    Call Shop Solution
    Call Back Solution
    Call Center Solution
    We can also offer the hosted solution with dedicated server, the renta
    is low.
    We are an experienced in the hosted solution and service. Any seriou
    person who wants to own a voip business solution with good service i
    welcome.

    Contact:
    MSN:
    Email: