    shouldn't blindly open. Find out who sent it to you, and why, and then scan
    and open.

    --Tina

    Tina - AffordableHOST.com, Aug 23, 2003

  2. Plato

    Firebird81 Guest

    one of my home machines got hit this week. Girlfriend opened an attachment
    from my mom without noticing that the from address showed her e-mail address
    instead of her name ( as we've set it up) and said wicked screen saver--70
    year o ld women don't title e-mails wicked screen saver, anyway, luckily the
    network code is bugged and it was isolated to one machine--I have an entire
    lab set up in this house--can't get over my IT ways! ;)

    Firebird81, Aug 23, 2003

  3. Plato

    Kraftee Guest

    Amen ;o)