    Windows ME.

    Any help is appreciated; thanks in advance.

    Christine

    Christine Geary, Aug 24, 2003

  2. Christine Geary

    Mara Guest

    Mara, Aug 24, 2003

  3. Christine Geary

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Christine Geary continued:
    Yes.
    Amazing thing, Google.

    slumpy, Aug 24, 2003
  4. Howdy!

    Yes. YES. Oh, HELL YES.

    It's a Windows virus, and doesn't care which flavor of 32bit windows
    you run.

    One gotcha - with System Restore, ME will happily store it and
    restore it to running after your AV cleans it.

    RwP

    Ralph Wade Phillips, Aug 25, 2003
  5. Christine Geary

    insidetheout Guest

    it affects nt based windows

    insidetheout, Aug 25, 2003
  6. Christine Geary

    Z Guest

    : it affects nt based windows

    SoBig affects:
    Windows 2000, Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows NT, Windows XP

    You may be thinking of msblast, which affected only NT systems.

    Z, Aug 31, 2003