    cozy little classification in the DSM."
    David Melville (in r.a.s.f1)
    [Sent from my OrbitalT ocular implant interface.]

    ~misfit~, Sep 29, 2013

  2. ~misfit~

    Dave Taylor Guest

    2 ethernet cards and it would make a decent IPCop with Update Accelerator.
    That said, there is power consumption to consider.

    Dave Taylor, Sep 29, 2013

  3. ~misfit~

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Indeed. It actually had excellent on-board (enterprise-class) ethernet so
    only one card would have been needed. It was rather frugal with it's power
    requirements (good design, ducted airflow, not heaps of fans) but of course
    compared with modern gear - not so much.
    --
    /Shaun.

    ~misfit~, Sep 30, 2013