    I would like to copy 'soap' themes to a CD (dont ask why)....whilst I can
    download them from the internet they wont let me copy them with my ReWriter
    to a Cd ...and ideas!!!!!....Bob

    Bob B, Aug 3, 2003

  2. Bob B

    trout Guest

    What format are the downloaded files in?

    trout, Aug 4, 2003

  3. Bob B

    Bob B Guest

    They are in wav or mp3 format but go the Internet temp folder....will put
    you out of your curiosity.... the CD is to be used to emphasise a speech at
    a wedding

    Bob B, Aug 4, 2003
  4. This is the Flibbydabby Dee service of the BBC, & on Sun, 3 Aug 2003 16:06:54
    -0700, trout uttered this:
    He wants to make a clean recording?

    William Poaster, Aug 4, 2003
  5. Bob B

    Miggsee Guest

    ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)~

    Miggsee, Aug 4, 2003
  6. Bob B

    Boomer Guest

    Wav *or* mp3?

    Boomer, Aug 4, 2003
  7. Bob B

    Miggsee Guest

    If it hadn't have been you, someone else would have posted the same thing.
    :)

    Miggsee, Aug 4, 2003
  8. This is the Flibbydabby Dee service of the BBC, & on Sun, 3 Aug 2003 20:00:38
    -0400, Miggsee uttered this:
    Probably! :)

    William Poaster, Aug 4, 2003