    Acertaingirl Guest

    What episode is the Mr. Peppy Flake character in? I've ff'ed through all the
    dvds but I can't seem to find it - thanks!!

    Acertaingirl, Apr 22, 2004

  2. Acertaingirl

    Meng Guest

    This one:

    http://tinyurl.com/2mftl

    Meng, Apr 22, 2004

  3. Acertaingirl

    SoHillsGuy Guest

    << What episode is the Mr. Peppy Flake character in? I've ff'ed through all
    the
    dvds but I can't seem to find it - thanks!! >><BR><BR>

    There's a character by that name in the 11th episode of Season 2.

    SoHillsGuy, Apr 22, 2004
  4. Acertaingirl

    Acertaingirl Guest

    Thanks for the info and the link - I could have sworn it was S1. Anyone know
    when S2 will be released??

    Acertaingirl, Apr 23, 2004
  5. Acertaingirl

    SoHillsGuy Guest

    << Thanks for the info and the link - I could have sworn it was S1. Anyone
    know
    when S2 will be released?? >><BR><BR>

    It's expected in July, though no exact date has been set, yet.

    SoHillsGuy, Apr 23, 2004