    NO I wont...it's quitin time...which means t's time to go home and post

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 19, 2004

  2. haha, i will never be cought

    in the end there can be only one [Consultant]....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 20, 2004

  3. Zenner

    Jtyc Guest

    in the end there can be only one [Consultant]....

    Question: Can I be A consultant but not THE consultant?

    Jtyc, Aug 20, 2004
  4. Zenner

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    I believe you can be a consultant, but you cannot be Consultant. (note
    capitalization)

    Ken Briscoe, Aug 20, 2004
  5. Zenner

    Consultant Guest

    oddly enough, consultant is a real consultant

    Consultant, Aug 20, 2004
  6. Zenner

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    That's simply too abstract a thought for my simple mind to grasp.

    Ken Briscoe, Aug 20, 2004
  7. Zenner

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Consultant climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    Can that be legal?

    I mean, really!

    JaR