  1. Zenner

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    your mom hangs out under lamp lights.

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 18, 2004

  2. Zenner

    Neil Guest

    um yeah....web interface again

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 18, 2004

  3. Zenner

    Consultant Guest

    you're a fool. i have plenty of access.

    Consultant, Aug 18, 2004
  4. Zenner

    Doom Guest

    No the first MCNGP member was meanoldman. Well, actually he was the founder.
    The second member was Consultant. Well, actually he was a co-founder. The
    third member was Chalk, who is now known as the poster formally known as
    Kline Sphere. So I guess Chalk was the first member. Not Narcissus.

    Doom, Aug 18, 2004
  5. Zenner

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Will there be a quiz on this?

    TechGeekPro, Aug 18, 2004
  6. Zenner

    Doom Guest

    Weren't you required to memorize the history of the MCNGP before you were
    granted access to the super sekrit site?
    <shouting in angry voice>
    CONSULTANT WHAT THE H3LL
    </shouting in angry voice>

    Doom, Aug 18, 2004
  7. Zenner

    TechGeekPro Guest

    No, they just let me in to silence my bitching about letting in a thirteen-
    year-old.

    TechGeekPro, Aug 18, 2004
  8. Zenner

    Doom Guest

    Yeah your rant about that was really funny. "Who did I pi$$ off" Very
    entertaining.

    Doom, Aug 18, 2004
  9. Zenner

    TechGeekPro Guest

    It is real.

    TechGeekPro, Aug 18, 2004
  10. Zenner

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    updated?

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 18, 2004
  11. Zenner

    TechGeekPro Guest

    I aims to please.

    TechGeekPro, Aug 18, 2004
  12. Zenner

    superba Guest

    So, what did "consultant" do to warrant so much attention? I'm a new
    poster.

    Second, why am I the only one that isn't a "guest"?

    TIA.

    Flame away, A--F--k-r!!!!

    Cheerio!
    ==============

    superba, Aug 19, 2004
  13. Zenner

    catwalker63 Guest

    -spam.invalid (superba) prattled ceaslessly in
    Foul! Improper use of Chalk's phrase!

    As for the rest, you've got google, use it!!

    --
    Catwalker
    aka chffl srrg

    "I have a gun. It's loaded. Shut up."

    catwalker63, Aug 19, 2004
  14. Zenner

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    why google when you can post here.

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 19, 2004
  15. Zenner

    Consultant Guest

    nothing, pay no attention to me, thanks

    Consultant, Aug 19, 2004
  16. Zenner

    TechGeekPro Guest

    I'm sorry, did you say something?

    TechGeekPro, Aug 19, 2004
  17. So, what did "consultant" do to warrant so much attention? I'm a new
    consultant is real

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 19, 2004
  18. Zenner

    Neil Guest

    ohhhh, look...it's shiny....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 19, 2004
  19. Zenner

    Neil Guest

    with updates

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 19, 2004
  20. Zenner

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Quit fondling your lapel pin and get back to work!

    TechGeekPro, Aug 19, 2004