So who is conceiling the sensor size of the P&S?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by RichA, Mar 2, 2011.

  1. RichA

    RichA Guest

    RichA, Mar 2, 2011

  2. RichA

    ray Guest

    No 'clew' - but I'd be interested what the 'ceiling' has to do with
    anything.

    ray, Mar 2, 2011

  3. RichA

    Rich Guest

    Net-nanny alert!

    Rich, Mar 3, 2011
  4. RichA

    Robert Coe Guest

    : On Wed, 02 Mar 2011 14:00:32 -0800, RichA wrote:
    :
    : > Olympus or Dpreview? Everyone knows the 1/2.3" sensor size
    : > is worthless, especially when you are wringing 16 megapixels
    : > out of it!! Is that why didn't they publish it in this
    : > specification list?
    : >
    : > http://dpreview.com/news/1103/11030211olysz30mr.asp#specs
    :
    : No 'clew' - but I'd be interested what the 'ceiling' has to do
    : with anything.

    At least you have to give Rich *some* credit: he remembered that it's "i"
    before "e" except after "c".

    Bob

    Robert Coe, Mar 5, 2011