    this beforehand!

    If anyone wants to know more about some tell-tale signs of Spyware and
    a virus infection, come on over to http://lockedinfo.blogspot.com/

    mlocke13, Oct 25, 2007

  2. ...spyware and rogue programs.
    That blog promotes a program called "SpywareBot" - which is listed on
    the page of ROGUE SOFTARE.

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Oct 26, 2007

  3. mlocke13

    Mack Guest

    I have never found anything which will get rid of
    all malware..except one thing..a clean install from
    time to time..Cheerio

    Mack, Oct 26, 2007
  4. mlocke13

    elaich Guest

    wrote in @z9g2000hsf.googlegroups.com:
    Obviously, you are a spammer trying to lead people to a malicious site.

    However, I have not had a malware in over 5 years, and I do nothng out of
    the ordinary except use common sense, and Firefox. I scan my computer every
    once in awhile just to make sure my approach is still working. It is. Only
    people who can't be bothered to become educated get malware.

    elaich, Oct 26, 2007
  5. mlocke13

    VanguardLH Guest

    Posted by a Google Grouper.
    By a boob using Gmail, also Google.
    Spam a blogspot, also Google.
    It's bad enough to use just one.
    Malcontents and spammers use all 3.

    Google Grouping, Gmail, and Google's blogspot: spammer havens.

    VanguardLH, Oct 26, 2007
  6. mlocke13

    Hammerer Guest

    Don't worry. I took care of it. All is well. As a matter of fact, I
    carefully cut the entire PC into small chunks and placed each one into
    the microwave for a good 10-minute blast before binning it. The bin
    itself was a 'Garbijou Deluxe le Chompere' model II - the one with the
    built-in macerator feed, incinerator, and acidbath facility. So, as you
    can imagine, nothing - and I mean nothing - gets out of there alive. If
    only I'd listened to first. It's people like him, and
    that David Matthew Wood guy that make computing safe. Meh!

    Hammerer, Oct 26, 2007
  7. Don't worry. I took care of it. All is well. As a matter of fact, I
    carefully cut the entire PC into small chunks and placed each one into
    the microwave for a good 10-minute blast before binning it. The bin
    itself was a 'Garbijou Deluxe le Chompere' model II - the one with the
    built-in macerator feed, incinerator, and acidbath facility. So, as you
    can imagine, nothing - and I mean nothing - gets out of there alive. If
    only I'd listened to first. It's people like him, and
    that David Matthew Wood guy that make computing safe. Meh![/QUOTE]

    LOL!!
    You were just so good in writing that last post, that I mistook you for
    one of those fake "kudos" comments that you might see on sites like what
    the OP was posting about!

    David Matthew Wood, Oct 27, 2007