    </Shaun>

    cozy little classification in the DSM."
    David Melville (in r.a.s.f1).

    ~misfit~, Apr 26, 2014

  2. ~misfit~

    victor Guest

    Nasty

    So we're back to posts by OS fanbois and Linux Day Adventists?
    I didn't hijack your thread, whoever you are, get off your high horse
    and read the previous posts.

    victor, Apr 27, 2014

  3. ~misfit~

    ~misfit~ Guest

    I have read the previous posts - for the last 20 odd years - and I thought
    we'd got past the days when, whenever someone posts wanting help with
    Windows some areshole starts spouting off about how wonderful open source
    software is and how superior to Windows....

    Like I said, same song, different year.

    ~misfit~, Apr 27, 2014
  4. ~misfit~

    victor Guest

    You are mistaken
    I'm a Windows user.
    However open source software is what makes current computing
    infrastructure possible as Enkidu said.

    victor, Apr 27, 2014
  5. ~misfit~

    Enkidu Guest

    I don't think it was me, but I agree with the sentiment.

    Cheers,

    Cliff

    Enkidu, Apr 28, 2014
  6. ~misfit~

    victor Guest

    whatever, apparently its a forbidden subject

    victor, Apr 28, 2014