So I enjoy the company of men. What is your problem with that?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by John McWilliams, Apr 10, 2007.

  1. I think that the male form is absolutely beautiful. It is what spurred
    my initial interest in photography and the nude male.

    John McWilliams, Apr 10, 2007

  2. John McWilliams

    Michael Gray Guest

    On 9 Apr 2007 19:39:37 -0700, "John McWilliams" <>
    wrote:
    And you posted this in alt.atheism for what reason?

    Michael Gray, Apr 10, 2007

  3. John McWilliams

    Uncle Clover Guest

    For all the beautiful male forms lurking about the place? :-?

    Not that I've seen many here, mind you, but I'm -sure- they must be
    hiding in here -somewhere-. ;-)
    --
    L8r,
    Uncle Clover
    __________________________
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Every birth carries within
    it the seed of its own
    demise
    __________________________
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Narrow minds
    breed thick skulls.
    __________________________
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Leak now, or forever hold
    your pee..."
    - Some Smartass
    __________________________

    Uncle Clover, Apr 10, 2007
  4. John McWilliams

    Cavello Guest

    And so, this is the reason you're an atheist??

    Cavello, Apr 10, 2007
  5. John McWilliams

    Robibnikoff Guest

    Okay, terrific!