  1. cop welfare

    cop welfare Guest

    not very many, right?

    cop welfare, Dec 28, 2005

  2. cop welfare

    Mark² Guest

    The manual tell you this.
    And you're right... Not very many.

    Mark², Dec 28, 2005

  3. cop welfare

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Not unless they're a lot smaller than your subject line :O))

    I think on both of my cams it's been around 18-24 standard size
    images, without adjusting anything, but I bought bigger cards as soon
    as possible so didn't really need to worry about it...

    Paul Heslop, Dec 28, 2005
  4. cop welfare

    powrwrap Guest

    The manual says 13.

    powrwrap, Dec 28, 2005
  5. cop welfare

    barry.wallis Guest

    Nikon solved this problem by not packaging a memory card with their
    Coolpix 8800. At least that way you can't complain the card is too
    small to hold many pictures. :)

    - Barry

    barry.wallis, Dec 28, 2005
  6. Right, but it depends on the resolution. My old Toshiba came with 8MB. How
    pathetic is that?

    Buy a 1 GB and be done with it. You can get about 700 on it.

    Edwin Pawlowski, Dec 29, 2005