    anyway I get snow to be falling on my picture.

    Rgds Hooter

    Or can anyone recommend a newsgroup

    Hooter, Nov 25, 2004

  2. Hooter

    Steve Guest

    Is this picture going to be on a webpage?

    Steve, Nov 25, 2004

  3. Hooter

    Hooter Guest

    Yes please Steve,

    Hooter, Nov 25, 2004
  4. Hooter

    JimBob Guest

    Looks like its up to you now Steve. Can i have a cup of tea too please.

    JimBob, Nov 25, 2004
  5. Hooter

    Steve Guest

    Steve, Nov 25, 2004
  6. Hooter

    Steve Guest

    Super, smashing, great. Lets see what you could have won

    Steve, Nov 25, 2004
  7. Hooter

    Hooter Guest

    Thanks for the info Steve

    Don't take the piss Jimbob - Dic* Hea*

    Hooter, Nov 25, 2004
  8. Hooter

    Old Gringo Guest

    There are several programs out there: Look for Java Applets. Snow,
    rain, waterfalls etc. It's been years since I have seen them. Nice
    free program that started with Av---- or something with an A. Should
    be able to find it on Google.com with no problem. little surfing
    should do it for you.

    Old Gringo, Nov 25, 2004
  9. Hooter

    Old Gringo Guest

    Here it is, took 7 seconds to fine it.
    http://www.anfyteam.com/

    Old Gringo, Nov 25, 2004
  10. Hooter

    St Bernard Guest

    I rather likea java script to make snow fall on the whole page

    http://www.maxxblade.co.uk/fall/index.htm

    St Bernard, Nov 26, 2004