    Meat Plow Guest

    The local weather girl said she expects 8 inches tonight.

    I said to myself "yeah sure, not with a face like yours."

    Meat Plow, Nov 11, 2010

  2. Meat Plow

    Ian Field Guest

    Doggy style shouldn't be so bad.

    Ian Field, Nov 11, 2010

  3. 2-bagger weather... And that's why God gave us *BEER*...;
    but you've got to buy it first; then drink it-all-up...
    Then you sing "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas..."

    HTH.

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^;
    and on the 'AWESOMENESS METER',

    You should not view the world in terms
    and finding acceptance of them as such.

    I could help you with that... but...
    I really just don't like you that much.

    Repent! The end is near.... Or, smoke 'em if you got 'em.
    And... good luck if there's an apocalypse.

    (And some condoms... because I wouldn't want to be the first guy who
    survives the apocolypse on Murray Povich staring at DNA child support.)

    Bucky Breeder, Nov 11, 2010
  4. Meat Plow

    Dan C Guest

    You're gonna have to do her twice...

    Dan C, Nov 11, 2010
  5. Meat Plow

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    If the weather girl is in your immediate local area you'll be getting
    the same 8" she does. <g>

    Old Gringo38, Nov 12, 2010
  6. Meat Plow

    joevan Guest

    It can go in there but it is best in between the legs. I guess Meat
    got it all befuddled. I would think he knew that but one must wonder.

    joevan, Nov 12, 2010
  7. Meat Plow

    Meat Plow Guest

    What did I get all befuddled?

    Meat Plow, Nov 12, 2010
  8. Meat Plow

    joevan Guest

    I was just thinking of your talk about a face. I always heard that one
    could put a paper bag over the head and all would be just sexy.

    joevan, Nov 12, 2010
  9. Meat Plow

    Dan C Guest

    Is that what you do with the 'ole lady once a month or so?

    Dan C, Nov 12, 2010
  10. Meat Plow

    Meat Plow Guest

    Whoever told you you were witty has told you a terrible lie. Please
    adjust your posts accordingly.

    Meat Plow, Nov 12, 2010
  11. Meat Plow

    Ian Field Guest

    Or better yet not post at all.

    Ian Field, Nov 12, 2010
  12. Meat Plow

    joevan Guest

    Hey asshole. I never had the need to do so in my 30 years of good
    stuff. Probably 30 years longer than you ever had. She sadly had to
    leave due to cancer 6 years ago at the age of 51. I know you are
    stupid and don't give a shit as I don't about you, so go stuffit.

    joevan, Nov 12, 2010
  13. Meat Plow

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    You're talking to reformatted, recycled camel shit, nothing will
    penetrant the smell.

    Old Gringo38, Nov 12, 2010
  14. Meat Plow

    Dan C Guest

    Was she a smoker?

    Chewin' tobaccy, mebbe?

    Dan C, Nov 13, 2010
  15. Meat Plow

    Meat Plow Guest

    I wouldn't take Dan's one remaining thrill in life (to post stupid shit
    to Usenet) as it would not be fair.

    Meat Plow, Nov 13, 2010