    stuff.

    Maybe for once Nancy Pelosi will just to have to stay home for a weekend
    and not get drunk on a taxpayer's supplied air force jet.

    richard, Feb 6, 2010

  2. richard

    joevan Guest

    Hi troll. I already deleted over a thousand of your useless crap. I
    guess I will have to filter your worthless ass out of existence.

    joevan, Feb 6, 2010

  3. richard

    richard Guest

    wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
    I'm really really hurt bad.
    now ya see, if you really knew how to filter, you'd use my email addy.

    richard, Feb 6, 2010
  4. richard

    Mike Yetto Guest

    It's true, you don't know the difference between climate and
    weather.

    Mike "now, which one is your elbow?" Yetto

    Mike Yetto, Feb 6, 2010
  5. richard

    joevan Guest

    Don't worry about how I to filter you. Why not learn a bit about what
    you post before you do yourself injury.

    joevan, Feb 6, 2010
  6. richard

    Aardvark Guest

    Explain, sto0pid, how and why you think the two (global warming and
    unusually cold weather) are incompatible.

    Just so I can have a good laugh at you. Haven't had one today.

    Yet.

    Aardvark, Feb 6, 2010
  7. richard

    Ferd.Berfle Guest

    Slather enough Crisco on Pelosi's prune textured pudendum and she might be
    the highlight of the Super Bowl party.

    Ferd.Berfle, Feb 6, 2010
  8. I'm LMAO at the greased pig reference.

    n0i

    thund3rstruck, Feb 6, 2010
  9. §ñühw¤£f, Feb 6, 2010

  10. I think when we are having unusual weather for extended periods of time
    and it isn't actually warm outside, global warming is then called
    *climate change.*

    This is a turn of phrase developed by warming cultists to cover up their
    abject idiocy and outright criminality.

    The cultists are kind of a nutty, and not surprisingly, violent bunch of
    trash.

    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del, Feb 6, 2010
  11. richard

    Clot Guest

    Please listen to Al. He knows about these things. (nghtpht).

    Clot, Feb 7, 2010