snmp oid's for 3 ATM commands

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by ---=={ J A C }==---, Dec 9, 2003.

  1. i was writing Perl-SNMP script which replaces the telnet version
    of the script here at Alltel. i could not find the OID's for the
    values that are in bold for commands 0, 1, 2, 3 & 4.
    i'm looking for these values (highlighted in Bold) to be populated on
    web page by quering the cisco 7200 running IOS 12.2

    Can you please help me find these values for SNMP v2 for doing
    snmpget or walk or bulk for follwing commands.
    Secondly, please tell me which MIB's i'll have to have in order for
    these commands to work.
    Thirdly, What is the method of finding this on Cisco web site or
    through CCO, mainly how can i find out these oid's
    for other cisco commands in future.

    0)
    blvrmolcs00-7200#sh version
    IOS (tm) 7200 Software (C7200-IS-M), Version 12.2(16)B1, EARLY
    DEPLOYMENT RELEAS
    E SOFTWARE (fc1)

    1)
    blvrmolcs00-7200#sh atm pvc int atm1/0 1/34 (perl will send sh atm
    pvc int $atm $vpi/$vci)
    ATM1/0.201: VCD: 5, VPI: 1, VCI: 34
    AAL5-MUX if PPPOA AAL5-LLC/SNAP if PPPOE
    PPP: Virtual-Access1.63 from Virtual-Template1

    2)
    blvrmolcs00-7200#show int Virtual-Access 1.63 (Perl grabs
    Virtual-Access 1.63 from previous command to form this command s int
    Vritual-A
    $num)
    Virtual-Access1.63 is up, line protocol is up

    3)
    blvrmolcs00-7200#sh ip int Vi1.63 | include Peer (again Perl
    substitutes 1.63 to sh ip int Vi$num | include Peer)> Peer address is
    162.39.184.25

    4)
    blvrmolcs00-7200#show users wide | include 1.63
    Vi1.63 shshmichaelis

    This will save me.

    ---=={ J A C }==---, Dec 9, 2003

  2. : Can you please help me find these values for SNMP v2 for doing
    :snmpget or walk or bulk for follwing commands.
    : Secondly, please tell me which MIB's i'll have to have in order for
    :these commands to work.
    :Thirdly, What is the method of finding this on Cisco web site or
    :through CCO, mainly how can i find out these oid's
    : for other cisco commands in future.

    You could try the MIB Locator or SNMP Object Navigator,
    http://www.cisco.com/go/mibs

    Walter Roberson, Dec 9, 2003