    thanks in advance.

    You can either respond to whole group or myself at
    .

    deepak, Dec 1, 2003

  2. Not a complete answer but cpmPPPCalls (1.3.6.1.4.1.9.10.19.1.1.5.0)
    shows the number of active PPP sessions.

    Rodney van den Oever, Dec 2, 2003

  3. If I am looking for OID info, I sometimes use GETIF (a freeware
    utility that can be downloaded from
    http://www.wtcs.org/snmp4tpc/getif.htm) and do a SNMP walk on a
    device.

    I look through the MBROWSER results for any OIDs that don't have
    decodes against them, cut and paste the OID into the search field at
    http://www.mibdepot.com/index.shtml and download the appropriate MIBs.
    Extra MIBs can be added to GETIF, SNMPc or to any other SNMP utility
    that you have and them hopefully you can find the info that you
    require.

    A bit long-winded I know, but I have found this method very successful
    on several occasions.

    Pete

    Pete Mainwaring, Dec 3, 2003