    problems in a switch and email me.

    Any thoughts?

    Amy

    Amy L., Jul 24, 2003

  2. :Does anyone know of any free or cheap snmp monitoring programs.

    mrtg ?

    Walter Roberson, Jul 24, 2003

  3. Amy L.

    Amy Guest

    We use mrtg to graph traffic, but it doesnt have any notification methods to
    alert you to a link failue.

    Amy.

    Amy, Jul 25, 2003
  4. I thought that the newer versions could run a script when thresholds
    were crossed or when interfaces were down. Maybe I'm reading the docs
    wrong though.

    http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/mrtg/reference.html

    We use Sysmon for network monitoring.

    http://www.sysmon.org