SNMP MIB Object - <RTR> or <IP SLA>

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Christian Schuetz, Aug 9, 2007.

  1. Hello,

    my router has the following configuration:
    access-list 20 permit 10.10.10.10

    snmp-server view Test mib-2.* included
    snmp-server view Test ciscoMgmt.13 included
    snmp-server community password view Test RO 20

    rtr responder
    rtr 11
    type tcpConnect dest-ipaddr 10.20.20.20 dest-port 3111 source-ipaddr
    10.30.30.30 source-port 12277 control disable
    rtr schedule 11 life forever start-time now

    Now, I want to give the server 10.10.10.10 the right, to read via SNMP the
    RTR results.
    Which SNMP value do I have to add, that the server can do that?
    Is that the right configuration?
    <<< snmp-server view Test rttMonStats.11 included >>>

    Thanks a lot,
    Christian

    If needed, the <sh rtr configuration>
    SA Agent, Infrastructure Engine-II
    Entry number: 11
    Owner:
    Tag:
    Type of operation to perform: tcpConnect
    Target address: 10.20.20.20
    Source address: 10.30.30.30
    Target port: 3111
    Source port: 12277
    Operation timeout (milliseconds): 60000
    Type Of Service parameters: 0x0
    Control Packets: disabled
    Operation frequency (seconds): 60
    Next Scheduled Start Time: Start Time already passed
    Group Scheduled : FALSE
    Life (seconds): Forever
    Entry Ageout (seconds): never
    Recurring (Starting Everyday): FALSE
    Status of entry (SNMP RowStatus): Active
    Threshold (milliseconds): 5000
    Number of statistic hours kept: 2
    Number of statistic distribution buckets kept: 1
    Statistic distribution interval (milliseconds): 20
    Number of history Lives kept: 0
    Number of history Buckets kept: 15
    History Filter Type: None
    Enhanced History: