    I need some detailed study notes on "SNMP community" Can any one
    just help me to develop some idea on this topic? Any notes will be
    much appreciated.

    joshuapaul9, Sep 14, 2006

  2. joshuapaul9

    Cerebrus Guest

    I can't help you with the topic mentioned, Joshua, but I'm very glad to
    see that you realize the scarce value of [email protected] In addition, they
    are highly illegal, immoral, and their use is likely to get your certs
    invalidated. Plus they lower the value of the very certifications you
    set out to attain.

    It seems that we have a new crop of developers who have begun to
    realize that simply brandishing paper certs isn't going to get them
    anywhere in this cut-throat industry. The basic requirement of this
    industry is skill and knowledge and you can't circumvent that.

    I wish you the best for your endeavour.

    ----
    Cerebrus.
    MCNGP #LIV

    Join the fight against [email protected]
    http://www.certguard.com/

    Cerebrus, Sep 15, 2006

  3. joshuapaul9

    joshuapaul9 Guest

    Dude yr suggestion was much useful and really depending on braindumps
    will not help. It may look easier but will not help in the long run.
    But I need some good study notes because only books are not adequate to
    suffice all the needs.

    joshuapaul9, Sep 22, 2006
  4. joshuapaul9

    Guest Guest

    Have you thought about trying Virtual Server or Virtual PC? With these you
    can perform all of your necessary installations, configurations, setups, and
    troubleshooting without having to leave your computer....and you can do it
    multiple times.

    Once you've got all of that burnt into your head, then work on taking
    practice tests to get you ready for the real exam. Books alone will not get
    you to pass any exam.

    Guest, Sep 23, 2006