    Can I use Site Manager on my 2000 PC?

    Where can I download the above programs for free?

    Warm Regards,

    Taishi, Oct 14, 2003

  2. Taishi

    Grossfuss Guest

    Hi Taishi

    Strange place to put your question.... ;o)

    > I have a Nortel Traing CD. It has sniffer traces and config files. The
    > sniffer traces are in *.atc format built using Site Manager 7.10. And the
    > Config files are SpeedView 4.0 format.
    >
    > Can I view these on my 2000 PC?

    yes
    > Can I use SpeedView on my 2000 PC?

    yes, just download the right version
    > Can I use Site Manager on my 2000 PC?

    yes, you need a version above 14.0, though

    > Where can I download the above programs for free?

    have a look at nortel sites

    Greeting

    Grossfuss, Oct 14, 2003

  3. Taishi

    Taishi Guest

    Any suggestions? Where is the best place to post this question?

    Taishi, Oct 15, 2003
  4. In article <Cj3jb.453$>,
    Taishi <> wrote:
    :Any suggestions? Where is the best place to post this question?

    As you were asking about the Nortel Training CD, I would suggest
    comp.dcom.sys.nortel .
    --
    And the wind keeps blowing the angel / Backwards into the future /
    And this wind, this wind / Is called / Progress.

    Walter Roberson, Oct 15, 2003