    addresses. Can you fix it back to the way it was please! My husband does not
    receive these messages on his email address site.

    Sincerely C Smith

    Cynthia Smith, Aug 23, 2005

  2. Cynthia Smith wrote in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    Of course he doesn't receive these smutty emails at his address. He
    registered at all those porn sites using *your* email address....

    The Old Sourdough, Aug 23, 2005

  3. Cynthia Smith

    knackered Guest

    "Cynthia Smith" <>
    This is why you receive spam -
    you post to usenet using your
    default email addy, and hey
    Cindy - we even know your birthday!

    knackered, Aug 23, 2005
  4. Cynthia Smith

    Vanguard Guest

    Sure, we can fix that for you. Just divulge to us what are your login
    credentials (username and password) so that anyone of us, despite our real
    intention, can take over your account. Yeah, we promise to not hijack your
    account, sure, yeah. Also divulge your credit card number, expiration, and
    CV2 so we can charge you for our, ahem, "service".

    And be sure to keep posting in the worldwide public newsgroups what is your
    true e-mail address because you really need to ensure that all those
    spambots that harvest e-mails from newsgroup headers will get yours.

    Vanguard, Aug 23, 2005
  5. Cynthia Smith

    dwåcôñ Guest

    It is tradition on our planet to administer a spanking for every year of age
    on the birthday.

    dwåcôñ, Aug 23, 2005