    SO - any thoughts on how to migrate photos AND comments
    from SmugMug over to Shutterfly ?

    Does it makes sense - to go from the $40/yr SM to the free SF ?

    ps56k, May 16, 2014

  2. ps56k

    Tony Cooper Guest

    I'll make some comments, but I'm not trying to influence your decision
    in any way.

    I have a SmugMug site, and I've had it for several years. I have the
    "Shopping Cart" turned off because I have no interest in selling my
    images. (Not that there have been a flood of requests to purchase
    any)

    I have access to a Shutterfly account that my grandson's baseball team
    has put up. I'm the unofficial team photographer, and post photos of
    every game at the site.

    The difference in display of images is dramatic. SmugMug's display is
    much better. The page design is better in SmugMug. However, I didn't
    set up the Shutterfly account (a team mother did), so it may be that
    it could be better.

    I'll stick with SmugMug.

    I also have a Zenfolio site, but I don't use it. It's free to me
    because a camera club I belong to uses Zenfolio, and all members of
    the club get a site.

    If I would switch from SmugMug, it would be to Zenfolio.

    Tony Cooper, May 16, 2014