    problem i am having is that i can send out a message but
    can not receive one or i can recieve but can,t send it
    differs at times.

    sagmth, Jan 15, 2004

  2. sagmth

    Guest Guest

    If you can send and receive at all,I'd say your ISP's
    email server is on the blink.Call and ask.

    Guest, Jan 15, 2004

  3. sagmth

    DNS Guest

    DNS

    DNS, Jan 15, 2004
  4. sagmth

    Rod Guest

    Reading is fundamental.

    Rod, Jan 15, 2004
  5. sagmth

    Benny Guest

    Check whether your mails are able to route out smoothly in
    the first place.

    Benny, Jan 15, 2004
  6. sagmth

    billyw Guest

    have you checked your event viewer for any services crashing etc

    billyw, Jan 15, 2004