    Thanks in advance

    ---
    Virus Database (VPS): 0526-4, 07/01/2005
    Tested on: 7/1/2005 6:31:57 PM

    privatenews\\64bit, Jul 1, 2005

  2. Ah, you wouldn't be on an NVIDEA chipset motherboard, would you? If so, try
    enabling/installing the NVIDEA firewall, and then uninstalling it again. OE
    is 64 bit, but mozilla and thunderbird are 32bit. and there's a problem with
    32-bit apps and internet access with that NVIDEA firewall.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jul 1, 2005

  3. Thanks for answering my question!

    No its not on that chip set its on an asus kv8 se deluxe mother board
    system.
    I will try this with out a firewall to see if thats blocking it.
    I have multiple (30)
    Emails use daily and can't be switching the users on outlook .
    That was tested on a thunderbird 64 bit alpha and an thundrbird 32 bit 1.02
    ..

    (outlook express couldn't they just be a bit innovative and have multiusers
    emails wihtout switching)

    ---
    Virus Database (VPS): 0526-4, 07/01/2005
    Tested on: 7/3/2005 3:13:53 PM

    privatenews\\64bit, Jul 3, 2005