    Deployment Feature Pack no need for ghost any more Virtual server rocks love
    microsoft 4 exams to become and MCSE +MCSA MESSAGING LOVE IT LOVE IT ,
    sleeples nights and long hour at work i will make it praye for you people

    Guest, Jul 19, 2006

  2. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    SMS 2003 R2 IS DA BOMB just implememted it on my system its awesome lovOS
    translation please, over.....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jul 19, 2006

  3. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Drugs are bad...mmmmmkay?

    JaR, Jul 19, 2006
  4. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Ask and ye shall recieve!

    SMS 203 R2 SI DA BOMB JUST IMPL3MEMT3D IT ON MAH SYST3M ITS AEWSOM3 LOVOS
    DAPLOYM3NT FEATURE PAK NO NED FOR GHOST ANY MORE VIRTUAL SARVAR ROX LUV
    MICROSOFT 4 EXMS 2 BCOMA AND MSE +MSA MASAGNG LUV IT LUV IT SLEPL3S NIGHTS
    AND LONG HOUR AT WORK I WIL MAEK IT PRAEY FOR U PAOPL3

    --
    Fris "I SPAAK AOL!!1!!LOL WTF!111!" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!

    http://www.mcngp.com

    Frisbee®, Jul 19, 2006
  5. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    Systems Management Server 2003 Release candidate 2 is an explosive device
    that has just been implemented on my computer sytem. It is fabulously
    making love to my Operating System. The Deployment Feature pack is taking
    the place of high esteem which Norton ghost once held. Virtual Server rocks
    the vehicle during loving. Since I have obviously had my head buried in
    MCSE training books, delusion has taken over, leaving the mistaken feeling
    that someone could actually love the MCSE certification process. I have had
    many sleepless nights (since my SMS makes love) and long hours at work (to
    pay for expensive software that makes love). I will pray that all of you
    can one day have this love making software.

    Closest I can get
    HTH HAND

    MitchS, Jul 19, 2006
  6. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    k... thanks.

    Jtyc, Jul 19, 2006
  7. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    translation please, over.....
    PoTD

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jul 19, 2006
  8. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    SMS 2003 R2 IS DA BOMB just implememted it on my system its awesome lovOS
    well that sure as h*ll clears things up :)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jul 19, 2006
  9. Guest

    Cerebrus Guest

    Heyy !! We have some talented translators here, who can not only
    translate, but also inject sense into the original words.

    Cerebrus, Jul 20, 2006
  10. Guest

    Guest Guest

    That was a good one man i am losing my heard reading all these microsoft
    books, once i get my MCSE i am taking 2 weeks off work and sleep drink and if
    lucky find me a nice Asia chick to give me a massage. TRYING TO GET THIS MSCE
    certification is the hardest thing i have had to do wish me luck .viva laraza

    Guest, Jul 20, 2006