  1. i am trying to set up outlook to deliver my mail through a pop3 email client
    i set up through yahoo. i tried using the directions yahoo has on their sit
    to no avail. what do i have to use for the smpt server name

    Jeremy Micheau, Feb 8, 2004

  2. Jeremy Micheau

    Murray Guest

    Hi, Jeremy

    Ignore Boomer. He forgot his medications today.

    Yahoo used to offer a free POP3 redirection service. Now they charge $19.95.
    Did you pay for the extended service?

    Even if you did, have a look at

    http://yahoopops.sourceforge.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=Downloads&file=
    index&req=viewsdownload&sid=2

    It's a small utility that allows you to retrieve and send EMail through your
    Yahoo account using Outlook Express or most other EMail programs. Works well
    for me, and its free.

    Murray

    Murray, Feb 8, 2004

  3. Jeremy Micheau

    Mara Guest

    One could just as easily say, "Ignore Murray. He forgot to look at the headers
    today, and is mistaking the dizum forger for the real Boomer."

    Especially since that happens to be the truth of the matter.

    "Oops."

    Mara, Feb 8, 2004
  4. Jeremy Micheau

    Boomer Guest

    Thanks, Mara. :)

    Boomer, Feb 8, 2004
  5. Jeremy Micheau

    Boomer Guest

    Lurk in a group before you open your mouth to type.

    And I suggest to learn to read headers.

    Boomer, Feb 8, 2004
  6. Jeremy Micheau

    °Mike° Guest

    "name?"

    Now, think about why I corrected your spellings. Get the picture?

    °Mike°, Feb 8, 2004