    work. I've tried updating it, but can never connect to the server, and
    when trying the website I receive a 'cannot be found' error.

    Does it just not work at all?

    LadySpudz, Apr 28, 2005

  2. LadySpudz

    Moz Champion Guest

    LadySpudz wrote:
    > I have the 'Smiley Xtra' Extension and have never been able to get it to
    > work. I've tried updating it, but can never connect to the server, and
    > when trying the website I receive a 'cannot be found' error.
    >
    > Does it just not work at all?

    Um, the Smiley Xtra 3.1.3 is only compatable with Thunderbird 1.0 and later
    Upgrade your Thunderbird might be a good first step

    Moz Champion, Apr 28, 2005

  3. LadySpudz

    LadySpudz Guest

    Moz Champion wrote:
    > LadySpudz wrote:
    >
    >> I have the 'Smiley Xtra' Extension and have never been able to get it
    >> to work. I've tried updating it, but can never connect to the server,
    >> and when trying the website I receive a 'cannot be found' error.
    >>
    >> Does it just not work at all?

    > Um, the Smiley Xtra 3.1.3 is only compatable with Thunderbird 1.0 and later
    > Upgrade your Thunderbird might be a good first step

    Shall give it a go!

    LadySpudz, Apr 29, 2005
  4. LadySpudz

    LadySpudz Guest

    LadySpudz wrote:
    > Moz Champion wrote:
    >
    >> LadySpudz wrote:
    >>
    >>> I have the 'Smiley Xtra' Extension and have never been able to get it
    >>> to work. I've tried updating it, but can never connect to the
    >>> server, and when trying the website I receive a 'cannot be found' error.
    >>>
    >>> Does it just not work at all?

    >> Um, the Smiley Xtra 3.1.3 is only compatable with Thunderbird 1.0 and
    >> later
    >> Upgrade your Thunderbird might be a good first step

    > Shall give it a go!

    I went back and had another look at the extensions and it states that
    Smiley Xtra is ONLY for Firefox which is where I had it in the first
    place, so still doesn't work and the server (to update the database) is
    never available.

    LadySpudz, May 4, 2005
  5. LadySpudz

    Moz Champion Guest

    LadySpudz wrote:
    > LadySpudz wrote:
    >
    >> Moz Champion wrote:

    >>> Um, the Smiley Xtra 3.1.3 is only compatable with Thunderbird 1.0 and
    >>> later
    >>> Upgrade your Thunderbird might be a good first step

    >> Shall give it a go!

    > I went back and had another look at the extensions and it states that
    > Smiley Xtra is ONLY for Firefox which is where I had it in the first
    > place, so still doesn't work and the server (to update the database) is
    > never available.

    If you had gone to the Smiley Xtra web site you should have seen this

    Welcome To The Smile Project, home of Smiley Xtra!
    Smiley Xtra 3 Logo

    We are currently having server problems, so some features on this site
    may be unavailable. We are working on fixing them, but it may take a few
    days so please check back soon!

    Thanks To: Emoticons 4 U, G.T's Smileys, MSN Emoticons 4 U, Schilder Smilies

    A very special thanks to Michael Rodriguez for providing the hosting!

    This site was designed for use with Firefox and Mozilla. Other browsers
    may display it incorrectly.

    Moz Champion, May 5, 2005
  6. LadySpudz

    LadySpudz Guest

    >> I went back and had another look at the extensions and it states that
    >> Smiley Xtra is ONLY for Firefox which is where I had it in the first
    >> place, so still doesn't work and the server (to update the database)
    >> is never available.

    > If you had gone to the Smiley Xtra web site you should have seen this
    >

    > Welcome To The Smile Project, home of Smiley Xtra!
    > Smiley Xtra 3 Logo
    >
    > We are currently having server problems, so some features on this site
    > may be unavailable. We are working on fixing them, but it may take a few
    > days so please check back soon!
    >
    > Thanks To: Emoticons 4 U, G.T's Smileys, MSN Emoticons 4 U, Schilder
    > Smilies
    >
    > A very special thanks to Michael Rodriguez for providing the hosting!
    >
    > This site was designed for use with Firefox and Mozilla. Other browsers
    > may display it incorrectly.

    Thanks, had trouble getting the site to load when I had tried, will just
    have to keep checking back!

    LadySpudz, May 5, 2005