smile

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Jason Lambrou, Sep 9, 2003.

  1. where can I get those little smiling faces one sees in Newsgroups?

    thanx

    Jason Lambrou, Sep 9, 2003

  2. Jason Lambrou

    Jim PKP Guest

    I think Mozilla newsreader just converts text smilies automatically.
    If you see this (-: as a smiling face, I'm right. Otherwise tell me to
    bog off.

    Jim PKP, Sep 9, 2003

  3. Jason Lambrou

    Boomer Guest

    Jason Lambrou said:
    Huh? Do you see them here?
    Are they the ones that can be used with OEQuoteFix?

    Boomer, Sep 9, 2003
  4. Jason Lambrou

    Unknown Guest

    Do a search for 'icons'.