Smile...time to relax

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Brian H¹©, Oct 6, 2003.

  1. Brian H¹©

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Brian H¹©, Oct 6, 2003

  2. Brian H¹©

    SgtMinor Guest

    Your system's clock is a year ahead of most of the world.

    Please do not use a registered domain name in your address, unless you
    really receive your email there:

    Domain Name: NO.COM

    Registrant:
    Centralnic Ltd (NO202-DOM)
    163 New Kings Road
    Fulham, London SW6 4SN
    UK

    <snip>

    SgtMinor, Oct 6, 2003

  3. Brian H¹©

    joe Guest

    joe, Oct 7, 2003
  4. Brian H¹©

    ziggy Guest

    Phew, just got back....had to walk to the other end of the street! ~;0D

    ziggy, Oct 7, 2003
  5. Brian H¹©

    bob Guest

    What's so funny about it?
    When clicked on the link, this happens:

    Forbidden
    You were denied access because:
    Access denied by access control list.

    So it uses a discretionary access control list.
    Hilarious.

    bob, Oct 7, 2003
  6. Brian H¹©

    SgtMinor Guest

    Try this link: http://www.pancera.it/Eyetest.html

    SgtMinor, Oct 8, 2003
  7. Brian H¹©

    Gray Ghost Guest

    Gray Ghost, Oct 9, 2003
  8. Brian H¹©

    D Brown Guest

    | I wonder if my cute eyedoctor could fall for that one...

    Eyedoctor? Are they not called optitians?

    D Brown, Oct 29, 2003
  9. Brian H¹©

    Ralph Mann Guest

    Only the female ones.

    Ralph Mann, Oct 29, 2003
  10. Brian H¹©

    roach Guest

    lol nice

    roach, Oct 29, 2003
  11. Brian H¹©

    Juan Pérez Guest

    In
    LOL!! Good one.
    Try ophthalmologist, see what you can do with that one :eek:)

    Juan Pérez, Oct 29, 2003
  12. Brian H¹©

    Ralph Mann Guest

    I'm no gynaecologist, but I'm prepared to look into it for you :-D

    Ralph Mann, Oct 29, 2003
  13. Brian H¹©

    Juan Pérez Guest

    In
    Whoa!! Not into *this one you won't..Proctologist, perhaps :eek:)

    Juan Pérez, Oct 29, 2003
  14. Brian H¹©

    Ralph Mann Guest

    No thanks, that's a job for arseholes :)

    Ralph Mann, Oct 29, 2003
  15. Brian H¹©

    Phil Guest

    Nice one Ralph lol