    Likes Received:
    0
    Anybody know how to disable an embedded and unwanted filesharing device that is really PISSING ME OFF.

    eVENGER, Nov 20, 2006

  2. eVENGER

    eVENGER

    Joined:
    Nov 19, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    please

    I mean Pleease can someone help?

    eVENGER, Nov 20, 2006

  3. eVENGER

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Is this a wireless card from SMC? I can't find the part number on their US web site. I recommend you do a little searching for a driver download and try installing the latest driver(s). Then look into the configuration of the device by looking into networking properties via Windows.

    Check this site for driver updates, or find another one outside the US: http://www.smc.com/index.cfm?event=downloads.searchCriteria&localeCode=EN_USA

    bigal, Nov 24, 2006
  4. eVENGER

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    If u want to disable Filesharing, just destory all ur connection Devices, such as Router/Switch/Wireless Card/Inet Connection. It worked for me, but i couldn't live without the internet...

    unholy, Dec 16, 2006