    Does anyone one if I can use an upper level contract with devices classified for lower level contracts?
    I would like to apply a 7 level 8x5xNBD for a device classified in 6th one.

    Alex.

    AM, Dec 23, 2005

  2. AM

    Martin Kayes Guest

    Unfortunately this can't be done. I have tried in the past with Cisco and
    their systems will not allow it.

    You should be able to return the level 7 package for a credit and get a
    level 6 in it's place - returning a SMARTnet is very easy and you shouldn't
    have any problems with getting your supplier to do it for you.

    Regards,

    Martin

    Martin Kayes, Dec 23, 2005