    mind whos the best Vodafone or Telecom.. I do know that I will be texting a
    lot. At least 300 per month..

    cheers Peter.....

    Peter, Apr 12, 2005

  2. Peter

    Jedmeister Guest

    Telecoms no good if you want to travel overseas, otherwise, maybe telecom is
    the best. They seem to have leapfrogged ahead of vodafone in the last year.
    Still don't like telecom handsets though, sim cards are much better.

    Jedmeister, Apr 12, 2005

  3. Peter

    Frank Sams Guest

    The HTC Harrier on Telecoms 027 network works great for me. Fast Fast Data,
    QWERTY Keyboard that slides down, Bluetooth and awesome coverage in NZ. I
    have taken it to Aussie and states and used it as a phone, worked without a
    fault.
    I would have to say from using both networks, a lot, over the last 2 years
    Telecom seem to be it at the moment for me.

    Frank Sams, Apr 12, 2005
  4. Peter

    Mark S Guest

    Vodafone wins on international roaming.

    Telecom wins on data speeds.

    Both suck on data charges.

    I wouldn't touch a pocket PC device with a bargepole. Treo 600 or 650 is my
    pick. Lots of apps, lots of battery, and nice form factor.

    Mark S, Apr 14, 2005