    My pc has screen resolution of 1024x768.my pc have no problem with
    this setting. But in internet explorer fonts become too small and
    unreadable. What is its reason and how can it solve

    v2brothers, Aug 15, 2007

  2. In IE, click on the View menu, text size, make it bigger.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Aug 15, 2007

  3. Near the bottom right corner, there should be an option to increase the
    size of the page.

    ________________________
    Whatever it takes.

    Michael A. Ball, Aug 15, 2007
  4. v2brothers

    why? Guest

    If it's not the View / Text Size as mentioned then you have hit the IE
    px bug.

    Quite simply the webdesigner is an <fill in blank>. You can tell if it's
    the bug by altering View / Text Size from Largest to Smallest if the
    font doesn't change, tough.

    Use another browser that has a zoom option like Opera, SeaMonkey.

    Here is a site you can try, if it hasn't been fixed.

    http://www.itechart.com/

    From the thread
    http://groups.google.com/group/24ho...q=author:why?+font+px&rnum=1#033b34fe28fbb098
    or shorter
    http://preview.tinyurl.com/35bvy3

    You may also be able to create a custom local stylesheet, it's been a
    while but it's been mentioned in the past

    Try searching for author:why? tools options accessibility.

    The tools / options / accessibility is where the changes are made in IE.

    You can select Ignore font sizes specified on web pages or just below
    the user style sheet option you can set your own styles i.e. minimum
    font size color etc.. Look for old posts as mentioned I did knock up a
    few examples at the time.

    Me

    why?, Aug 15, 2007
  5. v2brothers

    Evan Platt Guest

    For the love of God (and my sanity), if you don't killfile all GG'ers,
    at least killfile this idiot.

    I mean, let's look at his gems:

    "SENT ME SOME ICONS TO DECORATE MY DESKTOP. "

    "When i doubleclick *file folder* open *search result* for that
    folder !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.How can it solve.Can any one help me. "

    Need I say more?

    Evan Platt, Aug 15, 2007
  6. v2brothers

    why? Guest

    I did ignore the other posts.
    No, I did read 1 of the other posts. This 1 was much less idiotic and
    made more sense than the others :)

    So the theory is it's not the same OP or the medication ran out.

    Me

    why?, Aug 15, 2007
  7. v2brothers

    pcbutts1 Guest