    that has VGA with sound?

    If not that samll, what is the smallest camera with VGA sound?

    BoyntonStu

    Stu, Oct 8, 2004

  2. Kyocera SL400R is a bit longer (1½cm), but somewhat thinner (15mm vs.
    20mm). It takes movies in 640x480, 30fps, limited by the size of the
    memory card.

    Pentax Optio S40 is a bit thicker (25.5mm). It takes movies in 320x240,
    30fps, limited by the size of the memory card..

    Sony DCS-T1 is 21mm thick, due to the sliding cover. It takes movies in
    640x480, 30fps, limited by the size of the memory card.

    I've owned both a SL400R and a DCS-T1. I find that the movies from
    SL400R are oversaturated, with very visible compression artefacts and
    with an annoying exposure compensation, that results in movies where
    the brightness changes abruptly. Not that is means they're unusable,
    it's just that the movies from the DCS-T1 are a lot better.

    Toke Eskildsen, Oct 8, 2004