    I see that there are some Linksys VPN routers with IPSEC capabilities.
    From experience, what small series routers are best performers for
    Point-to-Point VPN's with IPSEC 3DES encryption? I don't want to break
    the bank for them.

    Thanks for your advice.

    Clint Young, Dec 21, 2006

  2. Yes, linksys will work with 3DES . I have the befsx41 with 2 bpn
    connections. works great if that are all the connections you need at any
    one time. there maybe others that handle more.

    KK

    Kaptain Krunch, Dec 21, 2006

  3. Clint Young

    bobmct Guest

    CLint;

    Take a look at Netopia, especially their 38xx-END series. They will
    accommodate up to 15 VPN's and the price is very affordable. The
    configuration is via telnet but it's menu driven. And, their tech support
    is great!

    Good luck.

    bobmct, Dec 22, 2006
  4. Clint Young

    Clint Young Guest

    Do you happen to have a link for a 38xx-END series router? I have been
    searching and don't see any 38xx series. Thanks -

    Clint Young, Dec 23, 2006
  5. Clint Young

    Drake Guest

    He probably meant 33xx ENT series.

    Drake, Dec 23, 2006
  6. Clint Young

    bobmct Guest

    Yep - Drake was correct. 33xx-ENT. I use the 3387G-ENT in some cases with
    the wireless disabled, so its available if and when it should be needed.
    The cost differential is minimal.

    I guess I better get new glasses.

    bobmct, Dec 23, 2006