    So...... anyone know of absolute cheapest place to buy
    both? OEM versions are fine

    John

    me63401, Dec 20, 2003

  2. Larry Samuels MS-MVP XP \(Shell/User\), Dec 20, 2003

  3. me63401

    Brianz Guest

    how about trying to get the evaluation copies? The server would only be 120
    days and the Office probably 30 days.

    I've not checked to see if they are available though...

    Brianz, Dec 21, 2003
  4. How about MS action pack

    £200 for a legal license for a year for all worthwhile products

    drawback only available to MS Partners

    Marlin Munrow, Dec 21, 2003
  5. me63401

    billyw Guest

    being an Ms partner isn't so difficult..
    after all they even allowed me to be one :)

    billyw, Dec 22, 2003
  6. me63401

    billyw Guest

    sbs2k3 get be bought from channel for a mere pitance..

    billyw, Dec 22, 2003
  7. me63401

    Rick Guest

    SBS 2003 has a free evail and does not even cost to have it shipped I
    ordered a copy two nights ago on the MS site

    Rick, Dec 22, 2003
  8. Yeah, after all, it is the 20th century... Billy's allowed
    to be a partner with anyone he so chooses....

    lol

    Keyboard Cowboy MCNGP #14
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    Keyboard Cowboy, Dec 26, 2003
  9. me63401

    JaR Guest

    Ummm...

    JaR, Dec 26, 2003
  10. I meant 21st... oops. I was going to say it is the 90's,
    but, it really isn't anymore... Oops.

    Keyboard Cowboy, Dec 26, 2003
  11. me63401

    billyw Guest