    Canadian.

    Thanks,
    ->HS

    H. S., Oct 23, 2003

  2. H. S.

    jeebus Guest

    Have a look for an Olympus C-920 or C-960.

    jeebus, Oct 23, 2003

  3. H. S.

    H. S. Guest

    I have just noticed that Canon A100 (1.2MP) is available locally here in
    Montreal for $199.99. Any comments for this camera? Specifically if it
    has any serious known drawbacks?

    thanks,
    ->HS

    H. S., Oct 24, 2003
  4. DigitalCameraBasics, Oct 24, 2003
  5. Konica Revio C2 US$150 1Mp
    HP Photosmart 435 US$150 3Mp
    Gateway TC20 US$100 2Mp
    Olympus Camedia D390 $150 2Mp

    You know that if you go just a bit higher then you get something
    much better, i.e.

    Fuji FinePix A303 at US$176 at least has a 3x optical zoom in
    addition to being 3.3Mp.

    Steven Scharf, Oct 24, 2003