    64% system resources free
    and also have 15079MB of 165750 (FAT32) available space on C: drive.

    Thanks all

    Continental Translations, Jul 13, 2004

  2. Continental Translations

    Gordon Guest

    Have you emptied the Temp File folder and Temp Internet Files? Have you done
    a defrag and scandisk recently?

    Gordon, Jul 13, 2004

  3. Yea, done all of them! Still seems really slow!

    Continental Translations, Jul 13, 2004
  4. I ran Toniarts Easycleaner and ran the duplicate files feature. It listed
    literally hundreds of files, however I am wary of deleting them.

    Continental Translations, Jul 13, 2004
  5. Continental Translations

    °Mike° Guest

    Do NOT remove duplicate file; don't even use that
    feature. See my signature, and then download,
    update and use ALL of the following -- even if
    you already have them installed, UPDATE THEM NOW.
    Malware changes by the day, even by the hour, so you
    MUST have the latest version of removal tools:

    Spybot Search & Destroy
    http://spybot.eon.net.au/
    http://www.safer-networking.org/
    http://spybot.safer-networking.de/