    When I disconnected the external drive and plugged it back into the 4-
    hub port, suddenly I am getting a message something like "this device
    will work faster with a USB 2 port"

    Jeffy3, Dec 3, 2008

  2. Well... just pour yerself a glass of USB 2 Port and have a go at it.
    Personally, I prefer the odd years, and French Ports because they
    don't have such a bitter aroma when you're having the post-sex wine
    farts -- but hell, a good Portugese comes along at a bearable price
    every now and then.

    BTW : NOT good with fish...

    Ohhhhh... this just in : being told it's a computer qwestion...

    It sounds like your hub is only a USB1.1 device. You could unplug
    all external devices - and remove all removable media, then reboot.
    Then try direct to your computer's USB port. If all goes well, next
    project, plug in your hub and watch for the install dialog; then
    verify at your device manager; then try moving some files about.

    Sometimes you just hasta updates yer hardwarez to be onda monies.

    --

    I am Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , & I got the Christmas Spirit! (*(^%{>~*

    Best wishes to all for a safe and joyous Holiday Season! Yes, even
    to the degenerate Muslims and Jewtards because peace is what the baby
    Jesus would want under his Christmas tree - and Tonka Toys too!
    What-up with all this gold, frankincense and myrrh crap? It's like
    getting underwear, pajamas, and toothbrushes - all wrapped up. WTF?!?!

    http://kitty-pron.notlong.com/

    Repent, the end is near! So... smoke'em if you got'em.

    Bucky Breeder, Dec 3, 2008

  3. Jeffy3

    Cork Soaker Guest

    ^ ^

    Cork Soaker, Dec 3, 2008
  4. Picture, if you will, Cork Soaker <>
    in naught but his dirtied diapers, baby-snot running down his face,
    clomping around in his mommie's high-heels, and a Dodo-Bird Boa
    wrapped 'round his neck, tripping him as he cries incessently for
    his mommie's attention, but she remains passed out on the sofa from
    last night's drunken labor of prostitution to support her drug habits,
    and then he tosses this in
    ^^

    If by "^^" YOU meant that YOU'RE just too snot-noggin-tarded
    to originate any constructive response and rely on YOUR typically
    obsessive stalking vitriol, then...

    IAWTP!

    --

    I am Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , & I got the Christmas Spirit! <(*(}^%{>~*

    Best wishes to all for a safe and joyous Holiday Season! Yes, even
    to the degenerate Ghay Republicans because peace is what the baby

    Bucky Breeder, Dec 4, 2008